AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Psalms 133:1 NIV

How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!





Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


9. Your Peace will be affected:


As a believer, you should known that your Peace may be affected when Weaknesses come. Not that it may, it's something that must happened. Knowing this helps us to prepare on time.


The truth is that in this race, God no go shame us; if only we subject ourselves to Him. Notwithstanding how many times we'd fell, God no go shame us! I believe that. Because I know that the devil fight tooth and nail just to ensure we see reasons to quit. But God won't let that happen...


Therefore no matter what you see, hold on. No matter the matter at the table, just hold on, it's a matter of time. With time things will stable. We'll all look back and see how far the Lord has taken us. Just believe, cos I'd believed.


Conclusion:

Aside God, we're the creator of our own pace. How peaceful and Blissful it will be is dependent on us, not anybody. Shalom!


Song:

You are the love of my life

You are the hope that I cling to

You mean, more than this world to me

I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold

I wouldn't trade you for riches untold

You are, you are my everything


Prayer:

Father help to choose my Peace, don't situation of things do that for me. Amen.



Do you Love God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments