EXTRA:

                EXTRA


The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand. Psalms 37:23‭-‬24 NLT


Hallelujah!!


Am happy to be called a Child of God or simply a Believer.

One good thing about having Christ identity is that God will direct your steps. 


No matter how rough or crooked, smooth or straight the road may appear, the Lord through His Holy Spirit will surely guide you through. Am a living witness.


From my cradle till this moment, it has always been God. Even when I thought I'd known why and when am very much confused, He's always holding my hand. He'll say son, I AM with you; whether am attentive or not.


Kai, what a privilege, to be a Child of God!


Let us Pray  🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments