AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Proverbs 21:9 GNT

Better to live on the roof than share the house with a nagging wife.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


What Happens At The Time Of Weakness:


1. Complaining: 

Let's deviate a little...


I think this is one unified trait that is found in every parents, especially mums. This is seen when things didn't go the way they wanted. When the children have turned everything upside-down. They'll start complaining from their first sight of it, till the time the last unkept thing will be rearranged.


So many times I have seen myself acting same way to my younger ones. And I said to myself, so small small like this, you have started acting like mum, what will you do when you have your own children? Then I started reducing it so that I'll save my strength.

The funny thing is that I have asked my parents then, why do you guys complain so much? They'll just say "it's for your own good" or "when you have your own kids, you'll know", etc. Lols.


Sometimes too, things may be exactly the way they wanted, but because they were provoked outside, maybe by a byke man or something else, they'll carry that vex and enter their house and unleash it on the innocent children


Conclusion:

It's good to talk when things are not going the way you wanted, but don't let it be at the detriment of your health.


Song:

Do something new in my life

Something new in my life

Something new in my life

Oh Lord


Do something new in my life

Something new in my life

Something new in my life

Oh Lord


Prayer:

Father help us to develope ways to respond to issues, so that we won't end up hurting ourselves. Amen.




Do you know that the end is coming???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments