AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Matthew  NIV

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


11. When one's source of courage is destroyed:


When you hear that "nothing last forever" please believe it. Because it is so so true. And if you'd known this, and understand it, you'll be so careful of how you boast about 'nothing'. Honestly!


I remembered what I saw one faithful evening, in my town. I went to the cassava grinding house to grind my bags full of cassava. Because it wasn't my turn yet, then I went and sat outside. As I was sitting there, I saw how one car came and stopped at the middle of road. And because the road was bad, his lane was better, so he stopped there, came out, with one of his legs inside the car, and started answering calls.


Other cars from the back to his front were horning for him to leave the road, he ignored them and was busy with his calls. Initially, I thought his car got spoiled, not until he finished doing his thing, then he started his car and zoom off. I was like, what is really into this man?! Do you know that few years later, after that, the man died. Leaving all those shakara, arrogance, stupidity, etc, behind. What a shame?!


Conclusion:

In the world of the arrogant, only him/her is the government, no one or anything else matters.


Song:

It doesn’t matter what you’re going through

It doesn’t matter how far you’ve gone

God’s arms are always open wide

All you need is to believe

To believe



All things are possible

When we call in his name

All things are possible

In Jesus name

Mountains will crumble

Chains shall be broken

All things are possible

In Jesus name


Prayer:

Father keep teaching me humility and help me not to deviate from it. Amen.




Who is your Saviour???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments