FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


WHAT MAKES A GOOD FRIEND?


Four guiding principles:

3. Widen Your Circle Of Friends.


"True, we need to be selective about the people we befriend. But that does not mean narrowing our choice of friends to those of a certain age or upbringing. Taking an interest in people of all ages, culture, backgrounds, and nationality can enrich your our lives".

Some time ago, I remember telling you that friendship is beyond family(same tribe, field, profession, age, peers, etc).


Just like we were told, leaving your family to make friends will enrich your life.

What People Look For In A Friend:

Making friends with only those who are your age and have the same taste as you is like wearing clothing in your favorite colour all the time. No matter how much you like the colour, at some point you may end up getting bored.


"Widening my circle of friends has given me opportunity to mature as a person. I have learned to get along with people of all ages and backgrounds, and that has made me more out going and adaptable. And my friends really appreciate that". (Someone said)


Conclusion:

So response---I speak as to my children---you too open your hearts wide(2 Corinthians 6:13). Bible encourages us to reach out to people of all kinds. This inclusive, impartial view of Friendship can add variety to your life as well as endear to others


Song:

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine;

Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!

Heir of salvation, purchase of God,

Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood. This is my story, this is my song,

Praising my Savior all the day long.

This is my story, this is my song,

Praising my Savior all the day long.


Prayer:

Father help me not to have a realistic expectations . Amen.




Have you answered Christ call???




Thank you for celebrating me on my BIRTHDAY yesterday.


God Bless you




#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments