FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:

There is this write-up about FRIEND I read on Jehovah Witness booklet, AWAKE 2014 titled: WHAT MAKES A GOOD FRIEND?

Honestly it was one of the things that inspired me to write this topic. I read this booklet years back, and loved the content, I decided to keep it. Since then, I have read it over and over again. I'll like to share it with us. Permit me to write them as I'd read them. Though it may take days, just enjoy it.


On December 25, 2010, a 42-year old woman in Britain posted a suicide note on a well-known social networking site. Her message sounded like a a desperate plea for attention. Although the woman had more than a thousand social network "friends" online, not one came to her aid. The police found her body a day later. She had taken a fatal overdose.


Today modern technology allows us to make hundreds, or even thousands of social network "friends" by merely adding their names to our list of computer contact. And when we wished to  end one of these "Friendship," we simply delete that person's name from our list.

However, the tragic incident involving the woman in Britain underscores a startling reality----true Friendship still eludes many.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Many today can not account having any true friendship. All they know is to call everyone "my friend" 


Song:

Jesus na you wey dey make life correct o o

Na you wey be my desire eh

In you there is no condemnation

Na you wey be my solution eh eh

Na you wey dey make life correct o o

Na you wey be my desire eh eh

In you there is no condemnation

Na you wey be my solution eh

Oh oh


Prayer:

Father make me that person his friends will be proud of. Amen.




Do you know that JESUS is the True Friend???



4 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY



26th is code

Your gifts are welcome

Your Prayers are very much needed



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments