FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)

Still on the definition of friend as "someone who has created a link with you on a social networking site on the Internet, by visiting your webpage and clicking on it"

There's one aspect of these social networking sites that I find difficult to understand what people are doing there, is this online dating sites. So many have been wasted because of it.


There's this funny thing that happened in my locality. A girl met this guy online. They started talking and having fun online. The guy proposed to her she accepted(imagine?!) One day the agreed that the guy will pay her a visit. She didn't know that the person she was talking with was not what he imagined. In her mind, he was a tall, handsome and chocolate guy. Because his voice was lit, so she thought he was like his voice.


When the said day came, the guy came. As wise as she could be, she stayed afar off, to see who the supposedly boyfriend/fiance was. She saw her worst nightmare, she fainted and was rushed to the hospital. The guy waited but couldn't see her, he left.

Social media is very sweet, having so many friends(acquaintances) is lovely, but use your head.


Conclusion:

In the gathering of multitude, expect different personalities(mad, sane, foolish, etc), don't assume that they're all sane.


Song:

You're the Love of my life

You're the hope that I cling to

You mean, more than this would to me

I won't trade you

For Silver or Gold

I won't trade you

For the riches untold

You're my everything


Prayer:

Father may I not be easily manipulated and deceived through any means. Amen.




Do you have a place in Christ???



9 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY



26th is code

Your gifts are welcome

Your Prayers are very much needed



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments