FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD)


Longman Dictionary also defined friend as "someone who has created a link with you on a social networking site on the Internet, by visiting your webpage and clicking on it"

Any one that has social media is a part of this definition. But I'll like to draw attention on the effect. A lot of 'wise' people have been in one way or the other gotten betrayed by some of our social 'friends'.


Yes dictionary called them friends, but are they actually friends? If they had called them social acquaintance, it would have been better. Anyways that's by the way. Some 'wise' persons have carried themselves and gave to the people they met on social media. Someone you'd never known, just that you saw his post, you added him/her up and you shared contacts. Automatically s/he became your friends?! You called each other, you liked. the voice from the other end, and you conclude?! Hewuu!


A lot has made this mistake, yet some will still fall for such again. I thought the wiser we are they better we become?! That's just folktale!

Just like we'd said, someone can only be your friend when you'd known him/her, not when you'd met him/her. Meeting and knowing are two parallel opposite lines.


Conclusion:

When you found yourself in a different world from the one you'd existed, never become friendly until you've mastered the new world. Be Wise!


Song:

I love You, Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Cause all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father may I not be easily manipulated and deceived. Amen.




Are you still faithful???



10 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY


26th is code

Your gifts are welcome

Your Prayers are very much needed



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments