GOODBYE(What To Do When You're Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: 1 Samuel 16:1 KJV

...How long wilt thou mourn..? fill thine horn with oil, and go..





Here's My Take:


What to do when you're told goodbye:


6. Get Fresh Air:


There's this thing I'd observed. I can't really be certain about it, unless some other person concur with that. Just like I'd said, it's my observation. And it's only applicable to the young people.

I observed that when two friends,  opposite sex are very close as friends, one person may be seeing not just friendship, but something beyond that. And when s/he couldn't get adequate response from the other, s/he will move on(stop talking to the other).


Same thing happens when you live in a compound with multiple of people(of both sex), when they expect a better closeness than just neighbour kinda closeness, they stop talking or playing with you. Some will go as far as not greeting you. Just to show their grievances.

Just like I said, this is applicable to young people. But for the general house, people will quit coming close to you when you refuse to belong to their click.


Especially in a street were you had lots of gossips. When you don't join them, you'll always be a topic. They may not attend any ceremony from your end. They'll push you aside. Same with those that walk in offices, when you don't join them, you'll become an outcast. They'll never say any good thing about you.


Conclusion:

There are many unanswered questions, we see around us all the time.

Sometimes we get hated without us knowing why.


Song:

I’m the Salt of the earth

I’m the Salt of the earth

I carry the Flavour of God

I season the earth 


I am the City built on a high hill

Like the yeast, I influence/leaven the world

I am rich, I am prosperous

I am blessed! 


I am light of the world

Oh, I’m the light of the world

I shine the light, of God

Upon the earth 


Prayer: 

Father make me strong and also an encouragement to people. Amen.



How was today's service???





FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS Loading..




#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments