EXTRA

                          EXTRA


For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone. Psalms 91:11‭-‬12 NLT



Angels around me


There's this prayer I saw written by Miraquill in the Quotes and poetry nightfall it goes like this

"Angels all around, when darkness falls on dreary night and the wind beats against my window, I rest assured that even then there are angels all around.

When the fear of loneliness lingers and my heart begins to ache, I can rest assured that even then there are angels all around.

It's love, your love that comforts me

and nothing else compares. You are my shelter and I know you've placed the angels all around."


God has given us His Angels 24/7 to keep us on check from every harm and evil that may befall us.


What a privilege to have Angels carrying us in their beautiful hands everyday; while we sleep, walk, work, and do so many things.


Don't forget, when you go to plan evil against someone, his Angels are on guard.


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



Post a Comment

0 Comments