EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra


Have you imagined how much you tried to find out about your kids, that whenever you hear their cry outside, you'll go out to find out who's hurting them...And when you found out that the person that hurt them was just a stranger, you won't spare him/her. Even if your kids were at fault.


Why?

Love!


But do you know that God saw himself in this shoe but chose to care for the stranger(you and I) than his son. His son was not at fault, yet he sided the stranger. He saw the bruises on his son's hands and legs, yet he kept quiet. Even while he cried My Father My Father, why has thou forsaken me! Yet his father chose the stranger's side instead.


All because of Love!

Just because he wanted the stranger to feel Loved.


How can I Love this God that never killed me in my guilts and shame, but chose to Love and cherish me?

How can I pay him back for all he did for me?


Friends, do you know that God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever that believed in him, won't perish but have eternal life? John 3:16


So I ask, do you Love him??


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments