GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: 2 Timothy 4:10 NLT

Demas has deserted me because he loves the things of this life and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus has gone to Dalmatia.






Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


5. When their interest is somewhere else:


I want to know if this verse of scripture below is still existing in our Bibles *"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else*, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need..Matthew 6:33...especially, this generation? Because the rate at which they run after the world and it's system is so alarming.


When I was growing up in the Church, Matthew 6:33 and John 3:16 were the most heard verses of scripture. Maybe not to everyone, but that's what I heard most. That's why I can never forget them. While at home, during devotion(morning and night) it was Proverbs 29:1.

That Matthew 6:33 left a seed in me; seed that will always bear fruits both in season and out of season.


But nowadays the difference is very obvious. I heard from someone how a man of God told his members to go and make money, that however they made the money is not a problem, they should go and make money! If this is true, then I wonder?!

Now you don't talk about anything without mentioning money; whether Church or outside. Money is not bad anyway, but we've made it the center of our attention and decision, instead of God(Christ)


Conclusion:

Many have left "seek ye first the Kingdom of God" and replace it with the desires of their hearts. It's obvious that Matthew 6:33 is turned upside down.


Song:

You're the Love of my life

You're the hope that I cling to

You mean more than this world to me


I won't trade you

for silver or gold

I won't  trade you 

For the riches untold

You're my everything


Prayer:

Father help me to remain steadfast in you. Amen.





How much value is your Christ??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments