GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Acts 15:38 NLT

..their disagreement was so sharp that they separated.





Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


4.By walking out:


I have read many write-ups telling me and you to let go of any that walks out of our lives. Advising us not to beg anyone to stay; which is good anyways. But am on the opinion that you find out why they walk out on you; for check, balance and correction purposes. Reason being that such will help us to know if it's our fault or village people or something that can't be managed. Or even the will of God.


Because some walkaways could be God's will, maybe for expansion and/or for full potential manifestation. Not that He instigates quarrels but utilizes the walkaway for His Glory. For we are created for his pleasure(Glory).

So when you found out that the reasons why people walk away from you are your faults, it will help you work on yourself.


And know that anyone that walks away from you doesn't regard or value you. Therefore don't let that give you much concern; you're not the first and won't be the last.

Allow every walkaway to create strength in you. Strength that'll enable you do better and be better. Don't allow that to hurt or nut you. Because you're very special.


Conclusion:

Choose you wisely this day, those that won't hurt you by walking away when you needed them most. Take your time while making your choice this time around. So that you won't die before your time.


Song:

I give my heart to you

I choose to live by word

For nothing else will be

Ever as important

For you alone I live

I choose to live by your word

I give my heart to you oh lord

I give my heart to you oh lord


Prayer:

Father help me to choose wisely those that I keep around me. Amen.





Has your Choice hurt you before???





Introducing  Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra(ENNE)

It promises to be refreshing from oven.


Anticipate


Oya, Let us Pray🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments