GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE

Word: Ezekiel 28:14‭-‬17 AMP
You were the anointed cherub who covers and protects...You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness and evil were found in you...You were internally filled with lawlessness and violence, And you sinned; Therefore I have cast you out as a profane and unholy thing From the mountain of God. Your heart was proud and arrogant because of your beauty...I cast you to the ground..

Here's My Take:

How to know that you've been told Goodbye.

5. When you're challenged/confronted:

I went to a friend's shop today. He is a fashion designer, and I saw his apprentices were busy sewing something. As he was checking some of the clothes they'd stitched, I observed that he gave them assignments; how many each of them will deliver, since Friday. But it happened that one of them didn't come to work. He called him, and he gave his excuse, he told him he'll deal with him when he come to work tomorrow.

This made me to remember this subject; challenge/confrontation. What if any of these guys challenged their boss on the assignments he gave them? What if the one that didn't come to work challenged him on phone? I trust him, he'll send the person home immediately.
Still in the same today, I was in my office doing a small work, one of my brothers who is also a fashion designer came to complain to me about his apprentice, how he refused to do what he told him to do.

He said why he came to tell me is to avoid me intervening when he fires him. I have to rush and speak with the boy.
Today was funny where I am, just as it was funny in Abuja High Court of Nigeria.
I have seen a lot of apprentices who couldn't finish their training. Once they'd come close to learning better, their village people will roll away the stone and call them out.
That's why I rushed and intervened, as usual.

Conclusion:
Just like the Kings of Judah and Israel, this young boys will see what happened to other apprentices(Kings) that challenged their oga(God) and yet they do(continue) the same thing (way). What is wrong with this boys self?!

Song:

God of everything

Heaven and earth adore

The earth and all that moves will say

Glory to the King

We magnify His name

He is God, ooh


Prayer:
Father help me to learn from the mistakes of others.  Amen.


Hope you've not lost conscious of Eternity???

To Join Our WhatsApp Group 
Text/Reply "Add Me"
For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments