GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Isaiah 38:1 KJV

In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord , Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.






Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


5. When they're sick unto death:


I know that someone will be like how can we know when someone is sick unto death? After all we never believed that the person will die, because we were holding on strongly that s/he will recover. Yes that's the prayer and hope of everyone that his/her own is sick. But there are signs you'll see, you don't need anyone to tell you to prepare yourself; you just get ready


FYI: Death is one inevitable scene everyone must see, old or young, white or black, rich or poor, whatever you may be. Therefore, it's something we should embrace, it's part of us.

When you are taking care of a sick person and you no longer feel comfortable. Get ready, you're likely going to receive a goodbye. When s/he is stooling on the sick bed, get ready, you're likely going to receive a goodbye.


We're not saying for sure that it must be like that, not at all! I have heard story of someone that was watching over a very sick person in the hospital. But he died before the sick and the sick recovered. So we're not concluding that it must be like that, rather we want you to get ready should in case, so that it won't come to you unawares


Conclusion:

Blessed is the man that is very conscious of what we said above, because s/he will not miss every detailed information of the departed.


Song:

My very Plan Is to Trust in you

I Trust in you

All my Hope is Found in you

I’ve Found in you

There is no Fear

There is no Doubt

The One who Walked on Water

Holds my Hands

You who Began this Good Work in me

You are Able


You Perfect it all, You Perfect it all

You make all things New

Like only you can

You Perfect it all

You Perfect it all

All I have to do Is fix my Eyes on you

You, you, you, You, you, you

I Fix my Eyes on you

I Fix my Eyes on you


Prayer:

Father help us to know what to do, when to do it and how to do it. Amen.





Do you Love God??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments