EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra


And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.

Titus 2:7 NLT



When I was studying this scripture, I was seeing myself teaching people, telling them the mind of God. But on reaching this verse 7, Holy Spirit held me and began to talk to me.


Nnamdi it's not about teaching others, it's all about you teaching yourself first. Don't be too fast to bring out message for others to listen, bring out messages for yourself. Be example to your listeners and not a speaker.


The one that scattered me was when he said "what if your secret lives were displayed for people to see, will they still listen to you after watching them? Kai. I cried!


So I ask, as a Preacher and Teacher of the Word, what if your secret lives were displayed for people to see, will they still listen to you?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏

Post a Comment

0 Comments