GOD BLESS ME(Why Will God Bless Me; Because am Obedient:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget







Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Isaiah 1:19 NIV

If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good things of the land;



Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


2. Because am obedient:

Obedience is another key to unlock God's Blessings. One can shout GOD BLESS ME from now till eternity, one can still pray from now till eternity without any result. But little obedience put to use can change everything.


Just like we were told about willingness, when one is willing without following(obeying) principle guiding the system, nothing will work for him/her. Every system is guided by principles/rules. And no one can penetrate/stay there without obeying those rules/principles.


Therefore, obedience to those principles guarantees your partaking in such system. Having that knowledge that no system works without principles, helps our Obedience attitude to grow.


Conclusion:

Obedience gives access. It gives right, because by obedience, you've done your own part.


Song:

You raised me up

So I can stand on mountain

You raised me

To walk on stormy sea

And I'm strong

When I'm on your shoulder

You raised me up

To more than I can be


Prayer:

Father help me to be obedient to the rules on the part of greatness. Amen. 



Are you following???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments