Who is this Old Prophet?(This is someone whose focus is to see your downfall:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: The Old Prophet(Who is "The Old Prophet"?) 


Word: 1 Kings 13:11‭-‬14 KJV

..and his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Beth–el: the words which he had spoken unto the king...And their father said unto them, What way went he? For his sons had seen what way the man of God went, which came from Judah.  And he said unto his sons, Saddle me the ass. So they saddled him the ass: and he rode thereon, And went after the man of God...




Here's My Take:


Who is "The Old Prophet"?


2. This is someone whose focus is to see your downfall:


When the Old Prophet in the Scripture heard what the Young MOG did; what he said to the alter, how the king's hand withered, etc. He sought for the young man's downfall.

If I could imagine what transpired in his heart on hearing those things, I'll say he thought within himself saying "who does this small boy think he is?! Imagine him coming to my territory to talk anyhow, who the hell is he?! No no I won't allow this!


I won't keep quiet! Yes I won't! Because if I allow that now, he may come back tomorrow or another person will surface tomorrow. And before you know it, the whole Bethel will become their subjects. And I won't be valued again. And they'll give them all the gift that should be given to me. Tufiakwa!!!

Who dey there!! Kelechi!! Kunle!!! Oya saddle me an ass"


And he ran after the young MOG.

So imagine if what we stated up to be what he thought in his heart(or maybe not)? Don't you think he want the young MOG's downfall?

So many out there have been conspiring against us with their spirit without us knowing that. Our downfall has been their focus, but they claim to be in good terms with us. And it's only when the swing into action that we'll know what they'd harboured in their hearts. God will help us.



To be continued...



Conclusion:

The truth is that the heart of a man is so deceitful and desperately wicked and can hide millions of wicked thought against someone without the victim being aware.


Song:

Come and make my heart Your home

Come and be everything I am and all I know

Search me through and through

Till my heart becomes a home for You


A home for You, Lord

A home for You, Lord

Let everything I do open up

A door for You to come through

And that my heart would be

A place where you want to be

Come and make my heart Your home


Prayer:

Father put to shame any man who desire my downfall, in Jesus name. Amen.



What will Jesus do with you???


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam



THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES

Post a Comment

0 Comments